This year, one word didn't come to me to easy. I really want to make some changes in my life this year so I was tempted to make a list of goals, but no....I had to tell myself "ONE WORD!"
So, let me introduce you to my 2011 word....
2. My eye color - i always wanted green eyes, because my dad has green eyes, but I love my brown eyes and they are a little lighter in the sun.
3. Almonds - for some reason I didn't like almonds as a child and my twin sister loved them, but now I love them in chocolate and I like almond flavor in cakes and cookies.
4. Beer - it's growing on me.
5. Wine - i love wine; can't live without it.
6. Talk radio - loving NPR. I listen all day long.
7. My sister - i am a twin and when we were little, we had to share everything. Now I can't say that I hated her, but there were days when I did not like her at all.But now that we are old, wiser and live a state away from each other, I miss her so much!!!
8. Short finger nails - i always wanted long finger nails as a child. Now as an adult, my nails grown all the time and I cut them all the time. I love short finger nails.
9. squash - LOVE IT!
10. coffee - i've always loved the smell of coffee, but it was just too bitter. Now I drink it everyday