8.26.2010

A few things about me in: Three's

Three names I go by:
1. Risa
2. Ri
3. mom

Three jobs I have had:
1. receptionist
2. coordinator
3. trainer

Three places I have lived:
1. Austin, Texas
2. Houston [near Houston]
3. Italy, Texas

Three favorite drinks:
1. coffee
2. Coke Zero
3. water

Three TV shows I watch:
1. Grey's Antonmy
2. Monk
3. CSI

Three places I have been:
1. Arkansas
2. Louisiana
3. Missouri

Three places I would like to visit:
1. Chicago
2. Washington State - Seattle
3. Spain

Three favorite old TV shows:
1. Good Times
2. Martin
3. 90210

Three favorite dishes:
1. Shelby's Chicken
2. Paula Deen's Creamy Spicy Chicken
3. Southwest Eggrolls

Three makeup/beauty products I cannot live without:
1. lip gloss
2. mascara
3. flat iron

Three things I’m looking forward to:
1. the next chapter...
2. Houston with hubby's family [September]
3. seeing my family again

No comments:

Post a Comment